April statistics paint a picture of a market that continues to tighten and home prices are stronger than ever. Compared to the same time last year, the market is showing price increases of 28-42%, which also means that your home value will have increased. (Please let me know if I can do a free equity analysis so you know where you sit in the market now!)
Our regional highlights show more homes for sale in Palm Coast however with only 4 days on market things are moving fast. Data shows less homes available to sell in Ponte Vedra Beach as the area maintains a strong list price. St. Augustine remains strong with the same scenario as we have seen in previous months as this Seller’s Market continues.
- ACTIVE LISTINGS – Listings down across all markets compared to the same time last year.
- HOMES SOLD – Palm Coast is the only city where the number of homes sold are up, all other markets are down.
- DAYS ON MARKET – Two weeks in all areas except Palm Coast which is 4 days.
- SALES PRICE – Sale price up by 28-42% in all markets.
- PALM COAST – Increase in homes sold by almost 40%, and less days on market.
- AUGUSTINE – Sale prices up by 32% compared with the last time with lower number of homes for sale.
- JACKSONVILLE BEACH – Pricing up by 40%, with inventory down 36%
- PONTE VEDRA BEACH – Large spike in median list price with almost 40% less homes sold than this time last year.
RESIDENTIAL DATA – NORTHEAST FLORIDA
|APRIL 2022||ST. AUGUSTINE||PALM COAST||JACKSONVILLE BEACH||PONTE VEDRA BEACH|
|Median List Price||$496,900 (+24%)||$458,900 (+23%)||$889,000 (+42%)||$1,595,000 (+70%)|
|Median Sale Price||$465,990 (+32%)||$387,000 (+28%)||$765,000 (+40%)||$1,000,000 (+42%)|
|Median DOM||15 (-34%)||4 (-82%)||13 (0%)||13 (+8%)|
|# Active Listings||475 (-11%)||41 (-2%)||73 (-7.6%)||110 (-2.7%)|
|# Homes Sold||341 (-22%)||58 (+38%)||53 (-36)||67 (-37.4)|